We advise you use .mov or .mp3 files in order to show USB content on your screen without any issue. If you hire a media player with your screen then more file types can be accommodated, for more information about this please contact a member of our Customer Experience Team.
Articles in this section
- How much electricity does each item require?
- Can I purchase electricity for my stand from you?
- What are the dimensions of the screens and various stands?
- What mounting options and stands can I hire with my screen?
- Do I need to hire a Media Player with my TV?
- What file type do I need to use to play USB content on my screen?
- What connections will my TV have?
- What make/model will I receive?
- Will my TV/DVD come with a remote?
- Will someone set up my AV equipment?