As a rough guide, a standard TV of any screen size up to 80” would consume up to 150W of power. Professional displays will consume more power than this, but for an exact figure for the item you wish to hire please contact our Customer Experience Team.
Articles in this section
- How much electricity does each item require?
- Can I purchase electricity for my stand from you?
- What are the dimensions of the screens and various stands?
- What mounting options and stands can I hire with my screen?
- Do I need to hire a Media Player with my TV?
- What file type do I need to use to play USB content on my screen?
- What connections will my TV have?
- What make/model will I receive?
- Will my TV/DVD come with a remote?
- Will someone set up my AV equipment?