If you can, work out another way to achieve the number of panels you require. For instance, if you have a 10x5m stand, with three open sides, so require 10m of printing, this will be the same price as a 5x5m stand with two open sides, two 5m walls so also 10m of printing. You can then write in the delivery notes section of the checkout the correct stand configuration.
Articles in this section
- Can you build a stand for me?
- Can I check a proof of my artwork before it is sent to print?
- I have a half metre panel at my stand, what can I do?
- What do I do if my stand size isn’t an option on your website?
- Does the price on the website include printing?
- How much printing do I need?
- Is my chosen printing option reusable at my next exhibition?
- Is my chosen printing option delivered to my exhibition stand?
- Can you brand fascia boards?
- What is the deadline for ordering shell scheme graphics?