All our suppliers work in full metres, and buy their materials to reflect this. As such, if you have a half metre panel at your stand, you will need to round this wall up to the nearest whole number, as the excess half panel will have to be purchased and then wasted. For instance, if you have a 2.5x2m stand, you would need to purchase printing for a 3x2m stand. Please be sure to write the correct stand size in the delivery notes section of the checkout and also note on which wall your half panel will be, so that our suppliers can check your artwork is laid out correctly for the orientation.
Articles in this section
- Can you build a stand for me?
- Can I check a proof of my artwork before it is sent to print?
- I have a half metre panel at my stand, what can I do?
- What do I do if my stand size isn’t an option on your website?
- Does the price on the website include printing?
- How much printing do I need?
- Is my chosen printing option reusable at my next exhibition?
- Is my chosen printing option delivered to my exhibition stand?
- Can you brand fascia boards?
- What is the deadline for ordering shell scheme graphics?